Companies and businesses hire SEO Link Strategists or Specialists to implement specific link-building techniques and strategies to build their brand or services online.
Good SEO Link Strategists will focus on building links through one-way, relevant inbound links vs. exchanging links and will do so through a WHITE HAT approach. This means they will adhere to implementing acceptable search engine marketing guidelines (rules and regulations) as established by major search engines.
The Do’s And Don’t Of A Good Link Builder
- Links with relevant keywords in the anchor text
- Links from sites that have good page rank
- Links from industry-relevant pages
- No Links from redirects
- No links from framed pages
- No flash-embedded links
- No robots-tag-excluded link pages or no follow tagging
- Links spread over different domains – so links that are not all on the same IP address
- No links from link farms or free for all link networks
- No links from Blogs and Blogspots
- No links from pornographic or sites containing offensive content